Share the Word!
“Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions.”
Pass it on!!!
A warm welcome to Pastor David Danneberger and his wife Nancy, we are blessed to have you!
Sunday Morning Worship Schedule:
9:00am Summer Service
10:00am Coffee Hour
Christ Hamilton United Lutheran Church is Christ’s people…
- Praying in the Spirit, seeking God’s will
- Worshiping God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Reading the Holy Scriptures, learning God’s story
- Serving others in love, just as Christ serves us
- Relating to other Christians for spiritual accountability
- Giving generously to God’s work because has given generously to us.
We strive to be a people who learn and teach, who share their faith, who serve our Lord and our neighbors, both near and far.
We live as a people who give of themselves; who laugh and cry together, who bear one another’s burdens, who relax and enjoy each other’s company.
This is who we are. You see a small part of that on this website, but you will see a great deal more of that each day you spend here among us as Christ’s People.
Christ Hamilton United Lutheran Church is…
Glorifying Christ, Making Disciples.