“I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.”–Psalm 13:5
Sunday Morning Worship Schedule:
8:15AM Holy Communion Worship Service
9:30AM Sunday School Classes, ages 3 to adult
11:00AM Traditional Worship Service
Christ Hamilton United Lutheran Church is Christ’s people…
- Praying in the Spirit, seeking God’s will
- Worshiping God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Reading the Holy Scriptures, learning God’s story
- Serving others in love, just as Christ serves us
- Relating to other Christians for spiritual accountability
- Giving generously to God’s work because has given generously to us.
We strive to be a people who learn and teach, who share their faith, who serve our Lord and our neighbors, both near and far.
We live as a people who give of themselves; who laugh and cry together, who bear one another’s burdens, who relax and enjoy each other’s company.
This is who we are. You see a small part of that on this website, but you will see a great deal more of that each day you spend here among us as Christ’s People.
Christ Hamilton United Lutheran Church is…
Glorifying Christ, Making Disciples.